Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Harrington Girls


Expect the unexpected...

Meet the newest arrival to the Harrington family, Everly. Isn't that just the most beautiful baby girl name? I call this the unexpected shoot because what I really learned, and or what I was reminded of, was that no shoot will ever produce the same types of images. Now you might be saying to yourself, um, that's obvious, right? Well in a way yes, but if you told someone, "yeah, I'm a photographer and I photograph babies now and again", the person on the other end of the conversation might have a certain image in there head of what typical images of babies would produce. But, would it be this?...








When I look at this image I am reminded that we are all so different and what a wonderful thing that is. Going into a shoot I really try to remind myself to just role with where the images take me. When I get home to edit the images it's like opening a present! What delicious image will unfold this time? That is why I try to expect the unexpected at every shoot! It was just a pure pleasure to photograph these little girls, as you can see...




















No comments:

Post a Comment